CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aikido Training Session


I attended the aikido training this evening. Ben was my partner during the warm up exercise. He used one of the aikido's techniques to grab my arm, and that is really painful. I wanted to cry when he twist my arm so hard without any sympathy. But, he claims that i should learn to get used to this level of pain. He applied the ad-hominem circumstantial fallacy to persuade me because he is the president of the aikido club.

After the warm up exercise, we start our aikido training. Sensei (coach) usually will do some demostration of the new techniques before he starts to train us. He will request all practitioners to observe his movements and techniques. Sensei acted as energetic as a little boy when doing the aikido's movements, even though he is already 57 years old. The application of simile has been shown.









0 comments: