CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lunch at FCM Cafe

I went to FCM cafe to have my lunch this afternoon.There is a girl, next to my table, chatting with her friends. I overheard part of her conversation, she mentioned that her ex-boyfriend had always promised something but in the end do nothing at all. Therefore, she concluded that all guys easily made a promise to their girlfriends but in the end they done nothing. She made a hasty generalisation that all guys are the same just like how her ex-boyfriend treated her. Actually, not all guys do the same things. Some of the guys are shy to make a promise or a swear to their girlfriends. Instead, they will show their love through actual action rather than simply just make a promise.

1 comments:

novicex2 said...

I am the guy who is different ler. Haha....